potty training a 2 year old... HELP

My sister is almost 8 months pregnant with a 2 year old boy, will be 3 in December. She is on bed rest due to complications with the pregnancy. I am staying at her house for a week to help her. My goal is to get my nephew potty trained NOW. I am a mother of a 4 year old girl but potty training her was just as easy as taking the diaper off. She basically did it herself. Extremely easy and I was really lucky. Yesterday I had his diaper off all day and he did stuff like pootied in the closet and then decided to do a number two and throw it around. I never had to deal with this so I have absolutely NO clue on what to do. When he has to go number two he asks for his diaper to be put back on and I sit him on the toilet but he just won't go.... Please help!!!!

luv4adrianna

Asked by luv4adrianna at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet