Is this okay to wear to a wedding?

http://store.dolcegabbana.com/item/store/DG/tskay/9BEC955A/rr/1/cod10/34134674IT/areaid//sts/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am a huge fan of designer clothing, but this dress really doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's the model, but I just think the dress looks a bit "off". I can't describe it. I don't think it will work for an evening or a formal wedding. Maybe you should check out some of the Vera Wang cocktails if you are looking along those lines. Good luck.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i think so.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• OP here, do u think I should wear a cardigan over top of it? or wear it the way it is/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Nope, you must buy something at Ross. Or go to Macy's and donate the 2000 you save to me.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I suppose it depends on the style of the wedding. It seems pretty enough -- although it is might expensive!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Is it a night/formal wedding? You would stand out there, but if it's a day/evenning, then it'd be fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes, yes a cardigan for the service ( to show respect for the place of worship - if it's gonna be held at a place of worship) and to the reception leave the cardigan in the car and dance the night away.
    Very cute.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think it's okay if you wear the straps. Don't wear it strapless or with the butterfly. That is more evening, out on a date look. I'd also not wear super high heals like in the picture. Take along a sheer long scarf to put across your upper arms if you think it's too revealing.

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 3:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009