Did you know before you took a test or had symptoms?

That you were pregnant? I mean did your body feel physically different when you concieved before you knew you were pregnant or had signs?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt like sh*t.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 3:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i didn't know, I thought I was comming down with a bug..lol
    But a thought popped in my mind that I should test, my cycle was off, and I did, and now im preg 29weeks.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Before I felt anything with my first I knew I was pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. I waited about 4-5 days and took another because I knew I was. Sure enough it was possitive. With my second pregnancy I had a feeling. I wasn't as sure. I ended up loosing that one. Then this one I was sure I was before a test but was worried I was just getting my hopes up. I should have just trusted my gut.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 3:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Congrats Dom!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I hoped and wished and prayed that i wasn't

but i was.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Actually no! I missed my period in march... Didnt take a test until april when I had missed it again and it was positive. the weird part is.. I Never ever missed a period and my Doc said I conceived in April so I shouldnt have missed my march period... hmm?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009