Do you always return your cart at the grocery store?

I had a cart scrape up my door. I don't understand how hard it is to return your cart. Why do people just leave it in open parking spaces?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Always alwqays always!!! I will usually "remind" a person to do so if I catch them being so rude and lazy!!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yes, i'm 29 weeks pregnant and i'll still walk it straight back to the store from the back of the parking lot because I see the high school kids getting them in the rain and snow and think oh man that sucks!!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i dont. sometimes i do. sometimes im just too lazy or in a rush.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YES! I actually park according to the location of the shopping cart corral! I can't stand the laziness! I can remember the only time I have not returned a cart and it was due to being an extremely busy day and the only parking space being a good 100 feet from the closest cart return. I have two children under the age of two and did not want to leave them in the car!
    lucysmomrocks

Answer by lucysmomrocks at 3:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Not all the time!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 3:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Always! I have 3 children 5 and under, and no matter what, I always return mine.
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 3:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Always. If my car would get scratched I would be fuming, I just show the same respect to others.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 4:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• How can you be so damned lazy you cannot return your cart? Your poor children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yes, religiously.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I park my car far out and theres no way I'm walking the cart back in LOL That's what there paid for not me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2009