Are colored contacts for younger women?

My natural color is brown, but I'm in my 30s and want to get hazel. Are there any women on here around my age with color contacts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've been wearing color contacts since i was 15, I'm not 30 just 23, but i plan on wearing my blue contacts till i die or can no longer put them in my eyes. Who cares what other ppl think, I suggest the Freshlook colorblends, they are the ones who look the most natural. Remember u only live once so why not enjoy it to the fullest, damn what anyone else says as long as ur having a good time Right? GL
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 8:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• colored contacts are for freaks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• and you know anon your a freak yourself and a bi**h! if you have nothing nice to say shut the f*** up!
    to the OP - no your not a freak, if you want to try them do so!! I'm 28 and I know many people who wear the colored ones. Hazel, blue and green. And yes some of the other ones: violet, the ones that look like cat eyes. I say go for it! and ignore the ignorant a$$ above me!
    defiantpromises

Answer by defiantpromises at 4:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• There's an age limit on colored contacts????

**grin**

Age matters not. If you want 'em, get 'em.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• WOW my question is when did adults considered 30 as old?
    Kids ok I can see that ,but among adults not so much!

Wear those contacts!
    kellyt123

Answer by kellyt123 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Im wearing blue ones right now...Im 29! My dd tells everyone (no matter how many times ive told her not too)! She thinks it is so funny to tell tehem my blue eyes are fake...hers are real!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:16 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Colored contacts are so much fun!! I am 33 and have brown eyes as well...about 4 years ago I bought green contacts and loved them. They were a little hard to get used to, since I don't wear them on a daily basis...but I still have them and wear them when and if we get a chance to go out!!
    ShortieKG

Answer by ShortieKG at 4:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm 33, have a few pairs in random colours on hand most of the time, and don't suggest using them very often. I have excellent eyesight, but I don't like how they irritate my eyes, or that cleaning solutions don't seem to keep them 'sterile'... I tend to have some problems with eyesight {blurry, hazy} if I've worn contacts a few times a week.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 2:48 PM on Aug. 27, 2009