Are you naturally thin, or do you struggle with your weight?

If you're naturally thin, I hate you.

(Not really.)

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well hate away mama.. we i was in high school i never got over 98pds, when i got preggo with dude i was still 98pds that was 4yrs after school.. then i was down agian fast, then with jb i have kept to 115pds and im 5'8 so i look tall and skinny all the time.. i wish i was bigger but i cant seem to get it on sorry.. i eat and eat and it gos nowhere..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm with ya - I hate ya'll too. J/K

I was thin in my teens and early 20's but now I'm voluptuous - more like a curvy pin up star of the 40's and 50's. I love most of my curves, notice I said most. HA!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• The only reason I struggle is cuz I love to eat junk. Cheeseburgers make me happy. I'm naturally small boned so if I just ate better and exercised a little more I'd be thin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have my grandmother's build and metabolism so I am naturally very lean. 5'4" (most of that height is in my legs too) and I run between 95 and 98 pounds, size 0 or 1 (depends on the brand). I eat all day long. I actually hope my metabolism slows down as I get older, it'll make it easier to shop for jeans (and I can buy the cheaper brands) because shopping stinks, I can't just buy off the rack at most stores and the stores that do carry my length and size are super pricey.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 4:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i struggle
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have struggled with my weight since I had my little girl 3 1/2 years ago. It isn't an easy process but I'm getting back to the smaller me.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Struggled with my weight since puberty hit.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• im kinda in the middle i always been petite but if eat the wrong foods ill gain im been at 115 for awhile now
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I STRUGGLE!

I'm not bad, about a size 6-7..although im short. And i still have a rolly belly, almost a lil tire there lol...no where NEAR flat! But, i hide it well because my waist is small so i can fit into a size 6.

But, i SERIOUSLY have to watch what i eat because i know i gain so easily! I cannot eat whatever i want if i want to even stay this size. I would like to still lose about 7 lbs.....i would have to either get lipo...or somehow convince my brain to hate food & be annorexic. It's tough when your naturally curvy.... I will always snicker at my sister's size 2. After 2 kids, & over the hill...the bitch is STILL a size 1-2.....WTF! And she pigs out! Wish i got that skinny gene...Hey, at least i got the nice rack though...lol!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I used to be naturalyl small, but in my 20's I've been struggling!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2009