For those of you that have tried it....

Anal I mean...did you like it or did it hurt like heck? I'm thinking about it but a little scared....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• at first it hurts like a bitch but you get into it and its so nice... now this isnt a fast process.. he has to take his time or he can so hurt you.. the first time it took like 30mins for it to be all the way in there..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 4:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Umm I tried it once and I cried

never again-
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 4:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Oh may godness it can and has caused so many problems healthy wise in women and it is very un safe not a good idea at all. Besides if you do do it your man is one DIRTY DICK MAN.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well, I looked up information at a Medical Website and it sounds like a health hazard. If you have no STD's, No Warts, etc. then, maybe it is okay. BUT did you know that it can cause anal cancer? Just like cancer of the cervix is caused by warts and herpes. So---if you do it, use a condom. UNLESS you are sure your partner is disease free. Anal cancer kills . Just remember Farrah Fawcett....she died of it. I wonder why you would want to do it? That is a bit too kinky,IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Tried it once and have said no way ever since. It hurts!!! No more!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i enjoy it :)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It's awful, but if you want to please him then try it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• We've tried it a few times.

It hurts and I do not enjoy it at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• it hurts for a few but after that is alright im not a fan tho,hubby likes it
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• it hurts at first..but i think you really have to bein the mood to do it..like have sex first and then try it. after a bit its really pleasurable. for both husband and wife. i wouldnt be scared about it because then you'll tense up and thats no good when you're trying to do anal..LOL. but lube and maybe a few drinks first and it should be okay;)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 5:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009