any advice on getting pregnant?

we've been trying for #2 for 6 months, and still nothing. =/ our first wasn't planned.. so we can't try whatever we did the 1st time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• we were ttc for # 2 for 6months and we decided to take a break and the next month i got pregnant. seems like when we stop trying is when it works (happened with my daughter too)
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i honestly think that barring medical issues, its 99% stress. Moms get themselves sooo worked up over ttc and when your body is stressed like that, its in crisis mode and biologically wired to make you less likely to conceive. Our bodies are still animalistic and nature doesn't want us to be pregnant when we're threatened- real or perceived. New studies come out all the time about when you should and shouldn't have sex- most recently, they said that basically having sex regularly will help your odds. So do it when you want, throw out all that ovulation stuff, keep a positive attitude (because the vast majority of women DO conceive!) and I bet it will help.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YEA IT USALLY HAPPENS WHEN U STOP TRYING...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well I am pregnant with an unplanned and I am due in 12 days but my other two were planned. basicly we just tried and relaxed and it happened
    staceygirl99

Answer by staceygirl99 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009