how can i help my baby walk?

my baby is already 1 year old and a month she is scared and she hasent fallen bad to be afraid. she rather crawl and me and my husband walk her as much as she wants what are some techniques u used or advice? please help

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 4:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• push toys. some baies wont walk until they are 16 mts
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• They have toys that they can walk behind and push..my MIL bought my daughter a little plastic baby doll stroller and she liked to push it...my first 2 walked at 10 mnths but my last daughter didn't walk until 15 months..I was starting to worry...but she finally did and has been running ever since..don't worry she'll start walking when she's ready...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm having the same problem my son is 16 months and it's not walking much yet, he has taken some steps now but not much as I hoped, my mother in law says my son has a problem with his feet that they are inward when she walks him, but when he does take the steps he's fine, I just don't want to think nothing of it.
    MaryC08

Answer by MaryC08 at 6:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009