are you going to breast feed or bottle feed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I breastfed all 3 of my kids, never really thought twice about it, isnt that the reason we women have boobs that produce milk anyways?
    I was young and didnt know anything about it, I just did it, ended up BFing my 1st for 18 months, my 2nd for a year and my baby now is 10 months and still BFing.
    jlizgar

Answer by jlizgar at 10:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• bottle
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 4:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I bottled feed my first and I will bottle feed my next.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I was only able to breastfeed my son for 6 weeks. I'm hoping that I will be able to breastfeed this baby.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Breastfeed :) I nursed my son until he was 14 months old and plan on nursing my future little one for at least a year.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 4:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i plan on breast feeding but you never know what could happen to defer me from that maybe the baby doesnt latch or is allergic to breast milk like i was but if i can i will and i will do it for as long as possible
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 5:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• breast feeding is what i'm planning on but like PP you never know what could happen to make it not work.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I plan on breast feeding. I only breast feed my first for 7 weeks and then because of the birthcontrol the dr put me on my milk dried up. (it wasnt suppose to affect my milk but it did) I am hoping to breastfeed the baby I am pregnant with now for at least a year.
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I plan on breastfeeding, it didn't work with my son, but every baby is different and i'm giving this one her chance!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I *PLAN* on breastfeeding, I really don't want to have to formula feed but we'll see how everything goes.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009