Anyone else ever get the Other Woman back?

My ex cheated on me two years ago he married the other woman a few months after the divorce was final. We had been married 19 years our kids were 18 and 16 when we divorced. Our youngest asked us both to take him to South Bend he is starting his first year at Notre Dame. We left him there and then went and had dinner. My ex commented on how well divorce has suited me. I lost about 40lbs and look pretty good now. We decided to go to a bar and have some drinks for old times sake. Well we ended up in bed and had the best sex of our lives. He is self employed and I work from home so everyday he is at my home and we will have sex 2-3 times. We are going to Vegas next weekend together his wife thinks he is going with his friends. We have a honeymoon suite booked and have no plans to leave the room. I don't feel any guilt and I am not one to cheat was faithful our entire marriage. I think I am enjoying getting her back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• YOU GO GIRL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'd say that your attitude is pretty sad. In my eyes, your husband is a disgusting man and you are rewarding him for being so. I don't know how you look yourself in the mirror. The other woman didn't do anything wrong, your husband did, and look, now he has both of you to have sex with. How that makes you feel good, I have no idea. Do they have children together? How are you going to feel when he is done with you and goes back to her again?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i think id get my own life and move on... are you an adult? because that is not how real adults behave im 27 and even i know this..
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 4:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• LOL I hope you dont get hurt again...but sometimes the tables do turn, maybe now you can get him back and move on to find true happiness with a new love of your life (after Vegas of course..send her a postcard from there lol)! Your ex doesnt deserve u, but im sure it feels good to know she may have to feel like you felt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• How would you be getting her back, he's the one that cheated?
    Anonymous

• Ditto Peyton.

FWIW, if my husband cheated on me and ended our 19 years together and put me through that load of crap, you couldn't PAY me to sleep with him again. Talk about having ZERO self respect.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• hell yeah!!! you go girl. ive done that before too in the past with an ex, not anymore though.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Oh my gosh, that is awesome. And I can't blame you, she knew he was married when she started sleeping with him. What goes around comes around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• getting him back would be getting your body hot and taking the women he cheated on YOU with date her lol or his best friend or his father lol not the ex dumb..
    Anonymous

• Maybe he should divorce the other woman and take back the woman who had his kids! Maybe your relationship just needed a break and that was a season in your lives.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009