IF YOU HATED SOME SO BAD.....

WOULD YOU COLOR YOU HAIR THE EXACT SAME COLOR AND COPY HER?????OR IS IT CREEPY???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• personally i think its kinda single white female...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• are you asking if someone would color their hair the same color of the person they hate?

In that case, no.

I don't even dye my hair though.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• creepy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I dont think its that creepy? I dont know what color your hair but if its brown, who says she just doesnt want to be a brunette? (or blonde, or redhead, what have you) It may actually have nothing to do with the person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Why not? I mean my ex's fiancee "hates" me yet she got the same job I have, (very unique job), joined all the sites I am a member of(she bashes me on each of them in one way or another), ripped my music play list, copies what I do at work , got pregnant at the same time I was, she miscarried and now is trying to get my ex to take my children. I would not b surprised if she did die her hair tho, would just further prove it's her jealous of me and not the other way around!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009