BOOBS GROW MORE TOWARD THE END?

AT FIRST MY BOOBS GREW LIKE CRAZY, MAYBE FOR THE FIRST 2 OR 3 MONTHS...BUT AFTER THAT, NOTHING AT ALL!!! AND DIDNT GROW TOO MUCH, JUST FROM AN A CUP TO A FULL FULL B MAYE A C...AND I HAVE STRETCH MARKS ON THEM NOW SINCE THEY GREW SO FAST! BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN SORE, OR GROWN ANYMORE UNTIL NOW...THEY SEEM TO BE MORE FULL LATELY...IM 35 WEEKS...IS IT JSUT ME OR ARE THEY REALLY GETTING BIG AGAIN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your body is getting ready to nourish your infant......
    ironkitten

Answer by ironkitten at 4:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Mine grew two and a half cup sizes byt the end. YOu grew in the begining as part of the prep. Now you are swelling with the pre-milk, I wouldn't be surprized that you find your boobs leaking. Mine only did in the shower, so no big deal.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am 20 Weeks with my second child and my boobs were and are doing the same as yours. I started with a C cup and went up just a half cup size in the first month or two now nothing but with my first preg. they did the same and when my daughter was 1 week old i was a double d believe it or not and they hurt like hell!
    popsicle23

Answer by popsicle23 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009