has any mom on here actually found a work at home company that works??? I just dont want to be scamed!

jasmine2020

Asked by jasmine2020 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• isagenix!!!! they even offer health insurance. AND a succession program--you can will your business to your spouse or kids. not to mention the increase of health just from using the products.
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 5:21 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Hey Ameriplan is a great company to be with. They offer discount benefit plans on things like Dental/Medical, Legal and Financial services and more...

No selling or cold calling and we are paid daily as well as monthly. You will recieve a benefits package for you and your household and your business is also willable as mentioned above.
    My profile os packed with info if you are interested :)

As far as not being a scam: Target, WalMArt, CVS, WalGreens, Sears are just a few large companies that accept our plans. So it's nice ot know that there are big name companies associated with us :)

Good Luck and again let me know of I can answer any questions for you and def look over my profile on here!!

770-728-9938.
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YES!!!!! I work with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB for its ethics and integrity so it is no scam!! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Plus I work at home with my 5 and 2 year old with me! Feel free to contact me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I've been doing from home. I love it!! It's super easy, and lots of fun. Check it out, and let me know if I can help with any questions!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Do you mean an actual JOB at home? No MLM. No Selling. and No Scams. An actual get a pay check every week JOB. Yes, I know of several. Are you actually willing to work? Or are you looking for a get rich quick scheme?
    Go to StuckAtHomeMom.com and you will find REAL online JOBs which you can do from home and get a pay check every week.
    StuckAtHomeMom.com was on the evening news as a trusted work at home website.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 5:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YES!!! I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The company I'm partnered with has been in business since 1985 and accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 1987. Absolutely NO scam here!
    I’d love to tell you more about our wonderful team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika

Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

•  

Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yes i do both Scentsy program and the Jen Fe Fat loss Patch

http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

http://www.thepatchthatpays.com

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 6:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• mommy2joeynabby, "Internet CEO Moms" is an MLM. MLM means multi level marketing. You make money by signing up other people and those people make money signing up more people.
    Which is fine, if that is what you're into, but it's not a weekly pay check.

It is Melaleuca; I don't understand why they try so hard to hide their identity.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am with Gold canyon candles and I love it! Great money and a great team! You can earn your kit for free this month when you sign up and there are always ways to earn extra incentives too. Would love to chat with you more about it. Feel free to take a look at my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz. Have a great week. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 9:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2009