Ever lose 100 pounds or more? If so how?

How did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did!! Ilost 110lbs after I had my my babies! I weighed 255lbs after I had my 2nd and I got down to 145lbs after my 3rd (they are 17mo apart) There is no secret, so to speak, just alot of hard work and dedication. I was not able to go to the gym but I worked out at home with my kids, lol! I also ate really healthy (And yes I treated myself, daily) SInce i was doing it the right way it practically melted off! It is probably the only thing I have ever stuck with in my whole life!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Wow, that is AMAZING!!! Congratulations to you BTW! That's incredible dedication.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I lost 95 pounds. I went from 267 pounds to 172 pounds in 2 years. I went from a size 22 pants to a size 12!!! I cut my calories, stopped drinking regular soda and juice, and I exercised 30-60 minutes per day at least 5 days per week. It was hard work, but it was worth it!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Losing weight is so hard. The real accomplishment is if you can keep it off. I have that problem. I never had to lose that much though. God Bless to all who did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I lost 95 lbs. once by eating no more than 1200 calories a day, and doing 30 minutes of cardio every day. I lost the 95 lbs. in an 18 month period.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 11:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• YOU HAVE TO HAVE REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS.. I CUT ALL PORTIONS IN HALF, DIDN'T STOP EATING WHAT I WANTED, BUT JUST HALF, NO SODA WAS A BIG ONE FOR ME TO CUT. LOTS OF WATER AND I DIDN'T EXERCISE PER SE, WALKS WITH THE KIDS AND BABY WORKED FOR ME. I WENT FROM 212-107.. I WAS TOO SKINNY BUT NOW WEIGH 133 AND I'M GOOD WITH THAT AFTER 3 KIDS...
    ShoesRLove

Answer by ShoesRLove at 5:43 PM on Aug. 27, 2009