Does it annoy anyone else when people snap in your babies face to get their attention??

Like they are dogs or something it IRKS me like crazy.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No, you are just being silly...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My in law whistle at my son when they have him right in his face. He is looking right at you! What do you want him to do, catch a bone? It hurts my ears and I won't get in a ten foot radius of them.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 5:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I agree with SabrinaM8owen both bluelady27 and MomNBabyGirl009 are being silly, you must be very young moms.

I usually clap to catch their attention and that works fine...You should both try that :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i do find it annoying BUT i've still done it!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• my mother in law started this when he was like 4 months old but she blows in his face to get his attention... i hate it
    babyowens081208

Answer by babyowens081208 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I don't like snapping because most the time making a noise like a coo or something will catch my sons attention. but I don't know whistling would annoy me snapping would just make me think the person is an idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I AM A YOUNG MOM BUT I AM A DAMN GOOD MOM.. sorry for the caps.. oops

anyway, im a damn good mom i would just rather speak to my daughter instead of snapping in their faces, blowing in their faces or whisteling treat them like a human not a dog.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:07 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Babies are people too and no one likes to be snapped at! Snap back at them and see how they like it!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 10:33 AM on Aug. 26, 2009