What should a sahm do for her honey's b-day?

My honey's b-day is coming up in about a week, since I'm a sahm, I'm not really working so my income would be my honeys, with that said,

I would like some suggestions please.

Thank you!

MinnieMouse8

Asked by MinnieMouse8 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• You and your children could make him cards give him a back massage, bake him a cake. Give him a special nite that's all my dh ever wants is the nookie part (he'd be good with nothing else) make him his favorite dinner. Look for things on the internet google something he likes to see if you can print out anything from that. Make him a cd of his favorite music, put together a picture album of his life ( my dh loved that one). Those are some I can think of Good Luck Happy Birthday to him!!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i like to call that steak & blow job day. :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• can't go wrong with a blow job!

though my husband told me he wanted a power drill...
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My husband works but the money is ours. I buy him a gift from our joint account. I work too just don't get paid. I clean, cook from scratch, pay bills, take care of 5 kids all under the age of 5 so I earn what I spend. I never understood why a woman would stay home if she felt it was his money and not family money. That woudl be a very insecure life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• II would go to the nearest sex store and stock up on his faves and buy  yourself a little outfit to go along with it.. Or you could just suck him off like you have never done it before

04mom07

Answer by 04mom07 at 5:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• haha :) it was my DH birthday on Sunday. he got a nice present at bed time. three times lol :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2009