Nair for ''down there'' question...

I'm so paranoid about getting nair too close into my vag. Usually i just do up top and leave a strip, but I wanna do it all now.. Will it sting or is it bad if it gets too close??
Should I shave instead? I always get irritated after shaving though.. anything I can use for that?
I just need a better way to de-hair myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Nair burns me bad, so I would not use it down there!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i use nair doen there and i just put some balled up tissues to cover my vagina and pee hole
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• thats a great idea, anon 2:43...... i never even thought of that. thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Nair is a big no no for down there. There are so many things it can mess up. You are better off waxing or shaving. If you get razor burn, Nad's makes this wonderful cream for it called Depileze Body Balm. Put it on after shaving and when you go to the bathroom for the first day or so and its great. Its prevents and soothes razor burn. Hope this helps
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 5:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I don't want my kitty to smell like nair (NASTY) so i just shave..... even though nair would be smoother/softer
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• oh yeah, I use sometimes an avacado shaving cream. It reminds me of guacamole and my husband came up with a fish taco joke. yeahhhh just wanted to share, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• this is anon 5:43) well ive always done it and it never done anything to me and i go to the doct on a regular basis....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009