Did you just KNOW you were pregnant?

ow many people, when testing for pregnancy, without any reason (ei. you were taking the pill properly, using condoms, etc...so there would be no reason you'd be pregnant)...just KNEW you were pregnant with every inch of your soul? I'm not even saying because of pregnancy symptoms...just based on a feeling. And for those of you who have had this, were you right?

I'm fairly certain I am pregnant again. I shouldn't be, because we were properly protected and have only had sex a couple times since my LO was born, and I have had only a couple symptoms (I'm breastfeeding and my milk supply randomly dropped, which could be caused by anything...and I'm cramping like I did with my daughter)...but when I ask myself "do you think you're pregnant?" I don't even question myself. I feel there is no doubt about it. I've also been having dreams that I am...and I don't know...can anyone relate? Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. I KNEW I was pregnant before my period was due, before I had any symptoms or any reason to think so. I just knew it. I had this feeling that something was about to change. I kept telling my fiance "we need to start figuring out which room we will use for a nursery" and "we should start stocking up on diapers now" and he was going crazy he kept saying "you aren't pregnant! no way!" and then i tested before my period was even due and it was the faintest positive, barely visible, a week later my period didn't come and I got a darker positive.
    javila

Answer by javila at 5:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes missed period and very sore breast
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 5:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• NO CLUE!!
    I was sick for a week and rushed to Urgent Care with severe dehydration.

SURPRISE!
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I didn't, but my fiance knew I was. He kept telling me and telling me and I didn't believe him and I took 2 tests that were negative and then my period was late (He kept telling me I was prego before I was due for my period) and I took 2 more tests that both had a super faint positive and I went to the doctor and I was.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i knew before i even missed my period usually after having atleast 2 or 3 kids u should know i did i knew when i was only 5 weeks before i even peed on a stick or went to the doctor thing i had was mothers instinct feeling of a fullnes there so i was right and plus i got morning sickness after i found out and couldnt eat i am currently 14 weeks pregnant now due with number 3 februaury 22nd!!!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yupperz...I just had that "feeling".... I have had a few scares before...but never resulted to takin a test before...But this time...I just KNEW it...So i was like ahh I will get a test to prove it to everyone!
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 9:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009