How long did you keep the "little" potty out?

My DD has been potty trained since March but I still have he little potty in the bathroom. And 9 times out of 10 she uses it. She can reach the big potty, i don't know why I haven't put it up yet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• As long as she can reach the big potty, I'd see if she is interested in going on it permanantely...if not, you may need to hang onto the little one awhile longer. My dd can't yet get on the big potty without help to steady herself.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• you'll know, you and her together.... it'll just feel right. When it's no longer usefull, when you don't find yourself cleaning it so much,,, when it feels more in the way then a necessity.

w/ my kids I had them "sell" me their potties around 3-ish and we bought some bigger kind things like fancy underwear, sunglasses, etc.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009