How do you download a pic from your cell phone to computer?

I see all the time where people do mobile uploads. How do you do this? My DD had her 1st dentist visit today and I forgot my camera so I had to use my camera phone. I don't have the users manual anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• if you have e-mail just type the e-mail address in the send area
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• send the picture to your email address then download and save it under a file, then click on upload photo and retrieve the saved file and then there is ur picture .. need more help just leave me a message we can walk threw it
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 5:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• to be more specific, open the picture and go to options and press send, then when the picture message comes up and wants you to enter the number to send it to, simply enter your e-mail address instead and press send.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If your phone came with a USB cable, you can download the photos directly to your computer or printer.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2009