what should i do?

ok my best friend and her boyfriend had a baby. they dont know if its really his because they had broken up and gotten back together right before she got pregnant. well last night they had a huge argument. which was this: sunday night their friend came over and left something there. yesterday my friend called her bf at work and asked where it was because her friend was looking for it. he told her. later their other friend came over and asked where something else was that he had left over there. it was gone. the first friend called and asked my friends boyfriend where her missing item was and he told her that my friend gave it to her already when she called the first time. well this girl had never called and her things are missing. so is their other friends items. my friend took their stuff supposedly and went to her friends house like an hour away. her bf called her and her friend answered saying she was in the bathroom and ..

kelsey.evans08

Asked by kelsey.evans08 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Um. I'm having trouble following but...

If nothing of YOURS is directly involved...you probably need to stay out of it.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Having trouble following...very confusing
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• (cont...)
    and that she wasnt feeling well which he thought was a lie because she would never leave the house when she felt sick. so he talked to her for a while and asked for his gf again and this time her friend told him that his gf didnt even want to talk to him. he got p.o.ed and broke up with her because of all the lies. well she has the baby. he told her he didnt want her coming back to the house but he would come get the baby so she would be safe and have somewhere to stay. he doesnt want her in his house anymore but is willing to take in a baby that may not even be his until the my friend has somewhere to stay. hes even helping her find somewhere to stay! she treats him like crap too. she sits at home all day playing video games while the baby sits in the crib all day (shes almost 3 months old) while her bf goes out to work so she and him can go to college and everything. i just dont know what to do about this.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Ummm what?
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Ok sounds Jerry Springerish-If the child is in danger or being neglected like it sounds like she is-call CPS=child protection services immediatly.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I don't know that there is anything you can do. Your friend is the mom of the baby? This whole story is really unclear.

If your friend is the mom of the baby, you can offer her a place to stay.

OR...if your friend is the one who treats him like crap and the baby too....

....deep breath....this isn't a friend. She's someone you happen to know and should know a lot less.

Don't get wrapped up in her drama. Perhaps call CPS for the sake of the baby.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ok first off mrs gdiamante, these are my best friends here. and second IM CONCERNED FOR THEIR FREAKING BABY! i dont want to see him lose the baby because of poor decisions my friend is making. DH thinks that the only reason she had a baby was to get free health insurance and is using her bf to get food stamps and just mooch off of the government. if you were put into a situation like this, would you like someone to be like "oh its not of your business anyway so stay out of it" no i doubt it. you would want to help your friends and their baby
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You don't have anything to do wtih this. You should stay out of it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:34 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i have known this girl forever and she has never been like this before. my friend is the mom of the baby, has the bf who broke up with her, treats him like crap not the baby all she does is put the baby in the crib and then play video games herself, she supposedly stole stuff from 2 of her other friends. my parents dont like her so i cant offer her a place to stay or else i would. her bf doesnt want her to be there anymore but does want the baby even if it isnt his. he wants her until at least my friend has some place to stay so the baby can be properly taken care of. i dont know if i should help him get the baby because i know she would be properly taken care of there or what. my friend also seems to just be mooching off of the government and DH thinks that is why she had the baby...to get benefits from them...instead of actually wanting the baby. is that any clearer?
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• feesharose, i guess you dont have any friends if you wouldnt want to help them out in a situation like this.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 6:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009