Will you share this video with your teen?

"This is way too gory," Stout told ParentDish. "...sometimes you have to push the envelope, but if you put this on TV, you'd have no control over who your audience was. Younger kids could see it, and I know some teens that it wouldn't affect at all."
As I watched the clip with my baby nearby, tears came to my eyes when the camera lingered on what appeared to be a dead infant in a car seat with a preschool-age sibling pleading for her parents in the front seat to "wake up."So the PSA gets right to the heart of parents to avoid the lure of a quick text. But would the teenager behind me do the same? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGE8LzRaySk

jaidah917

Asked by jaidah917 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes i would and thanks for posting it i just posted in myspace bulletin sometimes the cold hard truth is what is needed for a wake up call
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• So sad . . . poor baby. My daughter is only 1, so she wouldn't benefit from this video, but if I had older children . . . yes, definitely I would make them watch it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009