could u be pregnant?!

me and my boyfriend havebeen TTC since july of this year... so far no luck... but we did it on the 17th of this month... and the past 2 days my nipples have been really tender and sore.. and today when i used the restroom i seen some blood only when i wiped..my periods no due for 2 weeks.. and i know its to early to tell but i was just wondering if you think it sound like im pregnant?!?!

emtgirl2008

Asked by emtgirl2008 at 6:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yep take a test
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If your period isn't due for 2 weeks that would mean you are ovulating NOW. Some women have some slight spotting when they ovulate. If you want to be pregnant you need to be having sex now.

If you're not pregnant (or don't get pregnant since you are probably ovulating) you should get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. You will learn when is the best time for you to concieve. I have used it and got pregnant on the first try both times.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It is possible, or likeAti_13 said you may well be ovulating. Good luck.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• it sounds more like you are ovulating now. some women have spotting during ovulation and it's common for your breasts to get tender with ovulation as well. And AF usually comes 2 weeks after. So I would go BD now!
    AngelicaRenee

Answer by AngelicaRenee at 12:40 AM on Aug. 26, 2009