TMI question but I need to know!

I am 7 months pregnant and I have recently started to notice a yellowish-greenish discharge and it has a slight odor...it also is very irritating to "my area" is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get it checked out

i'm just over 7 months and have noticed more discharge and i'm super irritated down there too

no idea, it shouldnt be normal to be irritated and discharge shouldn't be so colored
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It sounds like a yeast infection...you can buy OTC test kits and cream (the 1, 3, or 7 day doses are all fine when pregnant) and this will save you the doc visit
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• everytime i am pregnant, i will have a whitish creamish discharge in my panties. my dr says discharge is normal during pregnancy. as for the smell, you could try to put a little bit of powder in your panties to help keep the smell away or wear a panty liner.
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 6:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have had a bladder infection that did this a little worse earlier on in the pregnancy.....but this is like an irritaion its fine if i dont have anything rubbing against that area????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Greenish is NOT normal.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 6:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• green= infection. Go to the doctors.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It does not sound normal to me. Discharge happens all throughout pregnancy, but green is not normal. It is also not normal for it to smell foul or irritate the area. You might have a yeast infection or a minor vaginal infection. Whatever the case, you should call your doc asap. Hope you feel better.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 8:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009