HELP IM GOING IN FCKING SANE!!!!!!!!

Is 6 40 to early for a CRANKY 10 month old to go to bed tonight? Is it a bit extreme?

airforewifenmom

Asked by airforewifenmom at 7:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• lol i rocked my 4 month old to sleep a few mins ago lol hes teething and cranky
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Not at all. There were nights my dd would cry at the bottom of the stairs and point up. I'd put her in bed and she go right to sleep.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• If so - I'm the worst mom ever! I put my girl in the bath every night at 6:30pm and than straight to bed!!! I need some "me" time too!
    shay1515

Answer by shay1515 at 7:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My baby won't go to sleep if I tried at 6:30pm. My baby is cranky today too...I think she is teething again...so I'm going to feed her dinner and give her a bath and maybe give her some teething tablets and try to lay her down for the night...if it doesn't work, Idk....long night for daddy and I lol.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 7:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Not at all. They might be teething or going through a growth spirit. If that's the case then sleep is the best thing for them. Warm bath and into bed. When my children go through growth spirits they will sometimes sleep for like 15hrs straight.
    Haynes_mommy

Answer by Haynes_mommy at 7:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• The No Cry Sleep Solution by .... SH##, can't remember her name -- Amazon.com will pull it up -- actually says most kids hit a tired point at some point in the evening between 6 and 8, and that it really can be as early as 6. So tuck that baby in, Momma.
    Jesterqueen

Answer by Jesterqueen at 8:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I just put 5 of my 6 down for the night at 7:00.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 9:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i have a tired cranky 13 month old that went to bed at 6:00. he needed it. i have a 4 year old who has earned early bedtime, and come hell or high water she will be in bed at 7. sometimes, no matter what the age they need to go to bed early.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 9:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My son was going to bed at 7pm at 10 months...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• invest in some good sturdy duct tape. My dad says silence is not golden, it is silver!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 26, 2009