If you were 17 weeks pregnant and lived in a really hot area, had about $700 to go on a 4 day vacation with you, DH, a 2 year old and an 8 month old where would you go and what would you do?

We live in southern california and I would love to go to the zoo or sea world but I am thinking it's just too damn hot outside for the kids.

Just wanted to see other suggestions from people

JAJA_Steele

Asked by JAJA_Steele at 7:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Travel

• I'd go somewhere cooler, somewhere w/ a/c, or somewhere with water. You'll want easy access to your hotel too with kids those ages and you being pregnant. I'd hold off on theme parks until the kids a re a little older and you aren't pregnant. Good luck & have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• maine is really pretty, don't know about their tourist attractions though
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i would put the kids in a daycare or a camp and take the husband somewhere fun
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'd go to the ocean or find a water park with a wave pool I could park my pregnant butt in.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 8:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I went to Disney when I was 5 months preggers.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would head to the beach...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:22 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• "i would put the kids in a daycare or a camp and take the husband somewhere fun "

It's obvious she wants to do something with her FAMILY.. not putting the kids in a daycare or "camp" They are far too young for that..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 2:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Actually I do just want it for my family, I refuse to leave my kids in daycare, Disneyland would be great as we always have fun there but I will be 17 weeks pregnant and have a 8 month old and 2 year old with me wgo cant really ride anything. Thanks for all of the suggestions though my husband and I will look at them and see if we can come up with anything else or go with one of these suggestions.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:15 AM on Aug. 26, 2009