homeschoolers

can I see pics of where you do your homeschooling, and ways you keep everything organized? Thanks! It would be a big help and would give me ideas for my space.

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in

• I have the pics of our schoolroom on my photos here on Cafemom. Here's the link (I think, LOL).
    http://www.cafemom.com/photos/album.php?album_id=117416
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'd share pics but then I'd have to show you my whole house! lol We usually start our day by reading aloud in the kids' beds. After that we move to the sofa, the computer, the park, the back yard, or somewhere else depending on what we're doing that day. We have bookshelves in every room in our house. The books and resources that we are currently using are on shelves in the dining room. We also keep a pencil case for each kid there with basic supplies that we use frequently like pencils, erasers, colored pencils, math supplies, scissors, glue sticks, etc. That way we don't have to go all the way in the other room every time we need those basic supplies and the kids can just grab their box if they want to take their supplies with them somewhere. We keep games, science supplies and art supplies on shelves in our back room. Except for the microscope. The kids keep that in their room. Like I said, we're all over the place.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 4:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009