(Christians) Christians, have you made satan made lately?

when you share the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ the devil gets mad! Have you made him mad? How do you know he is mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• how do i know satan might be getting mad? because of the anti-God posts that keep appearing in this section...just a guess.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• That's probably a pretty goo indication thehairnazi, I never thought about that before.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ^good, not goo, lol
    Anonymous

• this question does not make sense. made satan made? huh?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• hi yes I believe I have!, he is a wolf waiting to devour Christians be as wise as serpents but as gentle as a dove Christians.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• When your life seems to be falling apart around you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• "this question does not make sense. made satan made? huh?"

Actually it does, if you would read the rest of the question and not just the heading you'd see that it was simple a typo and the question is "Have you made Satan MAD." When you post questions anon though you can't go back and change them once posted, as I'm sure the OP would have liked to have done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Before I answer that queston, I have a question. Why do people feel they have to ridicule others. Anyone with 2 brain cell to rub togther can figure out what the writer meant so I have to think people are just being nasty. Let's cut some slack ok? Now to answer your question - When he is mad at me (which happens often) he tries to set up circumstances to steal my peace & joy, which, by the way he can't do unless I give it to him.
    disings

Answer by disings at 8:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yes and we know that he is mad when we see post after post of un-believers announcing that God is not real and all the coming in and out to blast Jesus.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• truthteller0722, perhaps you should read the actual question hun.

There you go sweetie.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009