Would you have said something?

I went to Target. As I'm loking for a place to park. I park And listen to the radio for A secret word! I notice A woman my age with A Young Man. I believe she was Dating & Spoiling! You know Too touchie Feely for Mother & son. Not that that matters but what does is.. He is Young. Early 20's. He parks in the 3 clearly marked Senoir parking only. Now mind you I drove past it! Never would I take that Away from anyone that needs it! But I wanted to say something! I looked at her & looked Again & tried to like Signal in my Mind! C'mon read the sign & don't abuse it. Let is be for those that do need it! Would you have said something? Or continue to be meek like I am?? Don't people Care anymore? I spoke up for one. We were at A park. A elderly Lady wanted our parking Space. I tell DH don't pull out 'til she can get it! She tries to back up to get in & the Driver behind her wouldn't! I yelled to him, C'mon Buddy she's elderly.

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mind your effing business. Geez, you're nosey!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• what's with all the capital A's?
    Anonymous

• I would have given a look and known that karma will get them in the end. I wouldn't have said anything though. People are jerks, they'll get theirs some day somehow.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Do you just randomly use capital letters? It's very distracting and made the, I think question, very hard to read. I have no clue what you were asking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would Have said Mind Your beeswax and get a New keyboard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I noticed thAt too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Why do you women have to be so mean to the OP?? You are very rude and what you said was totally un-neccessary. If you can't read a simple question, then move on!

Anyway, to answer the OP's original question....I would have done what you did and just give them a look and not say anything. It isn't worth getting into an arguement over and like "gramsmom" said, karma will get them later. Also "gramsmom"...thanks for being nice to the OP and just answering her question and not insult her. You show real class and kindness!! :)
    Kristin21

Answer by Kristin21 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• Really? Your Target has Senior parking? That's pretty nifty. Ours doesn't, just handicapped. To answer your question, I probably wouldn't have said anything to them. But I sure would have shot dirty looks their way, lol. I agree, karma will come back and get them.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 27, 2009

• To those of you who were so damn rude....mind your own business about how she types!!! Get freaking lives instead of trying to bring people down!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2009