no more trying to conceive =/ im heartbroken

my husband completely shocked me last night by telling me he wants a divorce. im absolutely heartbroken =/

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wow.. r u serious? did u see it coming? how long have u been married.. Im soo sorry.. that sounds soo shocking!!!
    Stefanie1115

Answer by Stefanie1115 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• omg. i'm so sorry. That's not just a change in plans, that's a change of life. Wells wishes to you and yours.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:27 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• OMG...I am so sorry! How could he go from trying to have a baby to wanting a divorce?? Maybe you should try sitting down and having a serious talk....maybe he's just stressed and doesn't know how to deal with it all...maybe TTC was just too much for him right now. Explain to him that you two are in this together, if he's having problems you are there for him, the answer isn't divorce. I hope you can work this out....
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• wow ditto robin! I'm so sorry and I hope that you two can get into counseling and work things out. I know how stressful ttc can be, but hopefully you two can move past it and reconnect. I'm so sorry.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• WOW...IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT..WHAT A JERK?? WAS HE SEEIN SOMEONE ELSE OR WHAT??
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• he seening someone else baby.
    sexylady35

Answer by sexylady35 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm so sorry, I've been through a divorce mainly caused by the stress of TTC and multiple miscarriages. It is so hard. I am very sorry.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Does he want a divorce from the stress of trying to conceive or is he seeing somebody else? I know when I was trying, it put A LOT of stress on my marriage, then finally I conceived, BUT it ended in a miscarriage at 10.5 weeks, I was devistated, so was my husband, I think it's personally taken a tole on us...
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 11:24 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• he didnt leave me for another girl and his attitude with TTC was just if it happens it happens so idk if its that. he just sauid he wasnt happy and he couldnt do it anymore. hes a coward =/ but im heartbroken
    ebrittian22

Answer by ebrittian22 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2009