Hi. I am wondering about something. I work at a facility and it is haunted. I have had it prayed over and blessed, but still slamming doors, voices, and black shadow man walking around, can they follow me home? I dont believe it has, but just wondering.

Elder ran out of his room and seen a man in his room, mumbling talking of a man talking to someone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes, I have heard that they can. especially if it is a very strong spirit!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:32 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• and I have also heard of spirits being attached to people as well as buildings and land!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Most definately it can follow you.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• ask him or her what they want there traped in worlds right now they can not go to hevan or hell so they are stuck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sometimes they can. A line of salt at your windows and doorframes will help keep them from entering.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Blessing/praying will only send away demons. IF this is a spirit of a dead person, then you need to help it accept that he/she is dead and help them move on through a seance. If it is poltergeist, then you need a ghost hunter to help you there.
    crisma1974

Answer by crisma1974 at 2:50 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Crisma, seances can sometimes make things worse. It's allowing other spirits to come into the area.

Now, someone needs to help him accept that he is dead. Call out a name that seems right to you (most ghosts don't care) and tell him that he is dead, and he needs to move on, and to go to the light. This works in a lot of cases. It may take a few tries, but it usually works.

If it is a polergeist, you have bigger issues than just a ghost.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 4:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2009