Cutting Nails, help!

My 16 month will have nothing to do with me doing his nails. It normally takes both of me and my husband to do it because he fights so much. I'm afraid to do it while hes sleeping and wake him up. any suggestions on how to make it easier on everyone!

ashleydawn3830

Asked by ashleydawn3830 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try filing them when he's sleeping or give him a sucker in to hold and lick in one hand while you clip/file the other hand and vise-verse lol...just a thought.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• *sucker to hold
    Anonymous

• Pick your battles and just cut them while he's asleep! If you use manicure scissors he'll never know.

pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I always cut my kids nails while they were sleeping. They never knew I did it, just wait til he is very sound asleep.
    hosein

Answer by hosein at 1:45 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• i use a nail file and file my lo when she is sleeping,mabe when your in the car and he falls alseep hop in back and file em.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:39 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• My DF has to do our DD's nails all except for the painting of the toes, she WILL not let me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2009