Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any teachers out there?

I need some help. I am currently a school aide that wishes to become a 1:1 Inclusional Aide for Special Education. Job requirements state that I need State and NCLB Certification. Anyone know how I can go about getting this??? Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by emnasmom at 8:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 3 (23 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Contact a local university with a teacher education program

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:30 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.