Green tea

Has anyone lost weight with green tea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah i used a powdered green tea that was endored by jackie chan

got it at the health food store

it worked SO good
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm trying it right now, but since I can't exercise right now, I'm only losing half a pound a week. (I've got a seriously damaged right knee and right ankle and can barely keep the house clean.) Though, for not being able to exercise at all, half a pound a week isn't bad, and at least it's coming OFF rather than going ON!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Green tea not only helps you lose weight, its EXTREMELY beneficial to the body in every way. 3-4 cups a day is great plus it helps break down protein & carbs when drank at mealtime :)
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 1:17 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• so u just buy bottled green tea or is there a special kind? any 1 done the mega green pills what ever there called?
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:18 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Just remember it has caffeine and may keep you awake if taken late in the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2009