Ladies do you think that....

Glaceau-vitamin water is really good for you and the kids? or would you just drink and give the kids regular water, milk or other?

It has 50 calories and
13 grams of carbohydrates and 13 grams of sugar, vitamin c 250%, Vitamin B3,5,6,12, 50%, and zinc and chromlum 25%.

Just wondering if the grams of sugar is high?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I wouldn't give it to my kids. It is "extra" calories "extra" sugar "extra" money. I found this article http://www.parenting.com/article/-/Recipes--Nutrition-For-Children/Ask-Dr-Sears-Is-Vitamin-Water-Safe-for-Kids
    Yimpulsiveme

Answer by Yimpulsiveme at 2:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'm more concerned about the amount of chromium for kids..for adults that is fine and chromium helps stabalize blood sugars. That is not something as a Mom, Grandma and nurse I would give my kids. I personally wouldn't drink it because I am a diabetic an the sugar grams are empty carbs for me. Double check serving size too. Often times those vitamen drinks are 2 servings per bottle.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:02 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I wouldn't drink that or give it to my kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009