Does Your Hubby Have Cottage Cheese Like Sperm?

My cousin was TTC for a long time, with no luck, finally she told me that her hubby has cottage cheese like sperm so that may be the problem. But she just found out saturday that shes preggo, so maybe his sperm wasnt the problem. I was curious as to the the heck was cottage cheese sperm so i looked it up, and apparently its normal and common, so thats what brings me to ask this question to see how common it is

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ummm yeah i think when he's dehydrated maybe his sperm is chunkier than normal
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No, my husband doesn't have cottage cheese sperm. That's kinda gross though..... I would've thought it to not be normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Thankfully, no. Yuck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Ewww. I have never seen anyone like that. I may have sent them to the doc and went myself to make sure he hadn't given me anything. Weird that its normal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• (This is what my husband says): Healthy sperm is supposed to be white and a little "chunky". Clear runny sperm means you have a low spermy count.

I have NO idea if this is true, it's just what my husband always tells me, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:22 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• thats pretty nasty, my so doesnt have that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• For some reason, I keep imagining cream cheese instead of cottage cheese.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Okay I amost threw up when I read that. I will Google it....I find it really hard to believe. @@
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...no wait, I did.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• No my boyfriend doesn't and I've never heard of that before either!! It is kinda gross!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 9:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009