hard stomach

ok i woke up today and my stomach was hard. not the whole thing was hard just were the baby is. i thought well maybe cuz i have to go to the bathroom. so i went and it was less hard. but i thought it went away. i touch my stomach(only where the baby it) right now and its still feels hard. not super hard but its diffrent then every other day. im 16 weeks. i'm kinda worried. did the baby just move or something and so thats why? im not sure .. anybody had this happen to you? anyone know whats going on? oh this is baby number 2. not sure if the extra info helps or not

de_sly

Asked by de_sly at 9:16 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its normal...The further along you get ... the harder your belly will get and the more of your belly will get hard! My Whole belly is rock hard...but I am also 38wks along.
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 9:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• That's the baby. It moves around, so it changes. It will keep getting bigger and harder!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:42 PM on Aug. 27, 2009