Is this a cute back to school outfit for my daughter?

Dark puprle tee shirt with black vest, Denim skirt, Black Leggings and black flats with diomand studs on the front! and would black nail polish be okay for her? she is 10. I got her this for a suprise! thanks

staceygirl99

Asked by staceygirl99 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in

• skip the nail polish :)
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:23 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I agree...skip the nail polish. I went to a public school and we weren't even allowed to wear black nail polish, due to dress code.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sounds cute, personally I think black nail polish would be a little much with all of the dark colors. But whatever floats your boat! If she likes it then that is what matters.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 9:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• skip the polish
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Yeah, I wouldn't do the black nail polish. Maybe if she were older. The outfit sounds cute :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• i think it sounds cute!! even with the black nailpolish!! my daughters 5 and loves having her nails black!! but if you decide not to do black, you could always do a purple colour to match the tshirt!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It sounds almost exactly like an outfit my 9 year old picked out and I would do the polish if she wanted it!! (as long as it wasnt against school rules)
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 2:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• She is ten that is what they play with colors, my sister and I use to paint our fingder a few colors and had fun with it, if it ok with the school then let her it sounds real cute....I'd love to see a pic of the outfit...
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Heck do black and purple nail polish lol....She is ten let her be creative...Sound cute
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I'd just go with sparkly purple nail polish and maybe some purple hair accessories!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2009

Next question in
homeschoolers

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
I am starting my son on milk...