Do you watch any religious tv?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No. But if you know of any Pagan religious TV on regular cable I'd be interested in knowing when that is.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I watch EWTN sometimes, I think that's the "Global Catholic Network". I like watching different religious documentaries as well on other channels.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Not really, I don't have cable so it's hard to find and I tend to have a hard time listening to preachers that I know nothing about.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:39 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yeah, I watch. It's a secret pleasure of mine. I like to keep up with my local nutcases, ie Pat Roberson. And sometimes I watch EWTN. Praying the Rosary was fascinating and seeing a mass for the first time was an eye opener. But I love to watch the "historical" documentaries that focus on religion be it Classical Paganism or Holy Land archeology.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Once in a blue moon Ill flick through the various channels of religious stuff(all Christian with the exception of a new channel we got which is Jewish)and listen to a preacher cuz its interesting.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:23 AM on Aug. 26, 2009