What would you say to a friend that has no support system and is with a man that is horrible to her?

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• come live with me?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:45 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• cAN'T YOU BE HER SUPPORT SYTEM, YOU SAID YOU WERE HER FRIEND sorry, accidently had caps lock on. Or tell her she can go to a womens shelter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would tell her the truth and exactly what I feel and see....

Maybe oneday your words will open her eyes..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• There is always a support system. She has to let ppl know she needs a support system. You can be the first link to one. She can contact a domestic violence shelter (horrible to her = emotional abuse) and see what they can offer her. Tell her to join CM and get in an abuse group. If she wants support, she can have it. She has a good start with you bc you care.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• do she need help getting out or should I say does she want out? There are women shelters you can check into them.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:42 PM on Aug. 25, 2009