Would you like to share a blessing God gave you? (if you believe in God of course)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Family!!!
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 9:49 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• My DD will be starting Ft K on Sept 8th the same one who I was told "would likley not make it or have severe delays" She swims, she scored on K screening end of 1st grade level (the the ripe old age of 4) she plays soccer and does all the things every little girl does!! No medications no tricks just Prayer
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:52 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• This baby is a blessing to me. I have a cyst on my ovary which is supposed to make it hard to get pregnant and I almost lost him or her a week ago. Now the baby is doing good. So far we have made it to the 9 week mark. =)

Another blessing is my 21 month old son. He is the light of my life and has opened my eyes to many different things. He has autism and has to work really hard to do basic things. Right now he communicates using sign language with and I'm so grateful he has caught on to that. One day I pray he can tell me he loves me, but until that day comes I know in my heart that he appreciates everything I do for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• It's amazing how many times i can count when i look back on my life that God has watched out for me. I look back and think to myself what the freakin heck was i thinking! Things could have turned out so differently. I was young and got in cars with people that i didn't know, i rolled a car, i use to drive 120 mph everywhere when i was 16, i drove drunk, i walked home in terrible neighborhoods, just to name a few. And nothing terrible ever happened to me. I believe that God has been watching out for me for a long time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Aug. 26, 2009