pop addiction.

okay i know you may be thinking, really a pop addiction? but i honestly crave and need pop. if i dont have any the whole day, i start to get the shakes and serious headaches. my pop addiction has caused me to gain alot of weight since having my child. im only 19 years old and my self esteem is below zero. anyone else been through this or adviceon how to stop =/n0 negative please, i have enough of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Full sugar full caffeine pop?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• hmmmm

limit your soda intake.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sounds like you are addicted to the caffeine. Just stick out the headache for a few days and quit the soda cold turkey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• yes, I used to drink Dr. Pepper all day....it is the caffeine....I completely cut them out about a year ago...I have coffee in the mornings (no sugar) so that's where I get my caffeine..I lost weight when I did that and have kept it off... do you like any diet sodas? I don't drink it much but I like Diet Mountain Dew, it still has caffeine...I would like to cut out caffeine but with 2 little ones and little sleep I just can't right now...
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I was addicted to Coca-cola for a while. I did just what pp said, quit cold turkey. Had a headache from lack of caffeine. I supplemented with extra goodies for a few days to help with the sugar shock. After a couple of days the headaches went away. After a few weeks I added diet soda in, but I only drink caffeine free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Are u overweight? People normally are when drink lots of soda.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• okay this is what i done.. i LOVED pepsi had too have it.. i started my diet last monday.. okay i went gro shopping and i brought NO soda.. I brought bottle water .. so im not tempted .. if u dont have it .. u cant drink it .. so dont buy it.... my aunt drank sweet tea all the time and quit she told me if u just quit and drink water after a while the soda wont taste a gud too as it use too.. and u would rather have water.. so gudluck .. take a tylenol a day for headaches. some type a pain reliever should help with headaches..
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:31 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• It is made to get you addicted. It it contains insanely high amounts of refined sugar which is almost like crack to the body. Most of it contains caffeine which is technically addictive, causing headaches with withdrawal. Nothing in soda is really a food- it is literally Chemical Sugar Syrup.

How to quit? Realize that you've paid Pepsi Corp. to ruin your weight, blood sugar, teeth and overall health. You will soon realize how wonderful water tastes and that it is what nature intended you to drink. For a sweet drink, organic green tea with 2 tbsp of turbinado sugar is great. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2009