home jobs

im a stay at home mom and im looking for a at home job. I havent had any luck so far, so can anyone help me? does any moms on here work from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I DO!!!! And love it... I have 2 boys at home with me, well one going to kindergarten next week, but I get to work while I am home with them!!! I work with a comp that recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! Feel free to contact me at rebeccabowen@live.com or visit my website at www.beingunited.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:36 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I do. I do parties on the weekends for Pure Romance. Just doing 2-3 parties a month will get me an extra $400-700 a month. Pure Romance has a great way to earn 50% now and also has kits on sale for half off until Sept 8. Message me if you have ?s
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom to my 23 month old son. I joined Internet CEO Moms a while ago and I have to say it's the most positive experience! I work with an amazing group of moms who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and becoming financially independant. The training is free and the support is unlimited!! No selling, parties, or inventory. It is a very fun and flexible business and I love the fact that I can work when I want and most importantly, be there with my son through all his milestones.

Check out my website http://www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com/.

I would be happy to give you more information and introduce you to the business!

Alyssa Maliska

Proud Member of CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 8:48 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I work at home on my schedule so check out my site my2.tupperware.com/amyroca Let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Thanks, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:41 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• Hey mama :)
    I LOVE working from home. The freedom to be able to take off for my daughters Dr apts or even if she is sick is great. I have a home business so I have complete control over when I work!! My Profile page is PACKED with info on AMERIPLAN if you are interested, just take a peek :)
    There is no cold calling or selling and they offer us SO much as Brokers.

Good Luck!!!!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:05 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 10:29 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:38 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

This is what I do from home. If I can help with any questions, just let me know. Hope you have a great day!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:35 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

• I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old and 15 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children.

I am new business partner with this team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA.

I'm looking for honest, motivated people, caochable and be part of a team. I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone.

Looking forward to sharing my information with you and I know you will be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,
    Angela
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 12:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2009