anyone know anyway to get a really cheap car?

i live in mass and i really need a car im starting school soon & im putting my son in daycare but i might not be able to do it all if i cant find a car. can someone please point me in the right direction!!!

kristin2389

Asked by kristin2389 at 10:12 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• have you checked out carsforagrand.com? you can choose your state and a county near you
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Check craigslist.com. My husband has bought two cars from there for good prices and they ended up being very reliable. My only advice is that if you go through a sale like that, get a report on the car done. It costs about $20 and you can check the background and history of the car if you have the VIN number. I can't think of the site you can do that on, but if you Google it, you can find a site that does it.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I'm selling my car on Craigslist.com ...but i live in Cali so i'm afraid i'm not much help.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:18 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• craigslist is a good one but u can also go to auctions around u too... repo cars for cheap and there are usually a lot of NICE cars there. all types too. i tried to get one from craigslist the dumba** tried to get more money then he said! so needless to say my car is dead in the yard and i drive NOTHING lol good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Write to Obama---he's good at giving out things to po' folk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 AM on Aug. 28, 2009