What's the difference between sizes Newborn and 0-3 months?

Is it that much different? I can't tell really.

Maya09

Asked by Maya09 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 0-3 months are slightly larger. It's easier to buy 0-3 months (unless you have a small baby) because they can wear them a bit longer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I have found that size depends on the brand...my dd is 3 months now and she wears both sizes...
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I couldn't tell the difference either until I put the 0-3 on my dd, they fall off her. She is 6 weeks and still fits well in most newborn clothes.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:40 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• newborn is made just for that..a newborn. It usually wont fit a baby over like..8 pounds...it should say on the tag of all baby clothes what the weight is. But a 0-3 month might go up to 10 pounds or something like that so the clothes can be worn at 2 weeks and 3 months, and baby will slowly grow into them.
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 10:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009