Im 29weeks preg, im not nesting yet, i dont think, but ...

Im 29weeks prego, im not nesting yet, i dont think, but ...
I want to know what Ill need before babies here

not swings, cribs, carseat ...etc...my baby shower is comming up so hopefully that'll all be knocked out of the way

I mean like every day items...items that you always found yourself buying more of...oh, and im breast feeding so i wouldnt need a bunch of formula

I want to know so I can plan ahead a as much as I can...

So, what did you always buy more and more of when you first had your L.O?

or

What are some items that are good to stock up on?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The one thing I remember using a TON of were receiving blankets. I used them for everything. Something to wrap baby in, something to lay him on the floor on, something to lay him on to change his diaper, I used them AS a diaper a couple times, they make great spit rags and a decent towel after a bath. I used them for EVERYTHING! This time around I made sure to have a stock, because I knew I would need and use them. Gas drops were the one thing I didn't have a clue I would need, and ended up being a lifesaver.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• since you are nursing: breast pump, nursing pads (to help absorb leaks), nursing-friendly sling, fitted sheets and mattress pads for the crib mattress, monitor, stock up on diapers and wipes (newborns go through a looooot)...thats all i can think of off the top of my head
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:35 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• nursing pads are a big one, I love my Boppy (nursing pillow) but you may get that for your shower. Diaper rash cream, gas drops, wipes, diapers, baby tylenol, baby nightgowns and onesies, lotion and baby wash ( I like the johnson and johnson bedtime collection myself.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:56 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• stock up on diapers!!!!! i had my son @ 37 wks & never nested!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009