Ummmm, I think I might be pregnant and I'm not sure who's it is.

See, I have been sleeping around with about 5 different guys in the past 4 weeks. I really want it to be Ethans. He makes the most money. But, it could be Rob's because we had sex at least 7 times. Or maybe it is Dan's. He's ok, but was a one night stand. And Tony? Eh, I think he would be a lousy father. And I will just die if it is Bradleys.
Does this make me a Ho if I don't know who my babys daddy is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• For real?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• What is a troll?
    I am serious! I don't know what to do. Is there anyway to find out before the baby is born? And I really don't want my friends and family to find out and think I am a ho.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• First, get tested for HIV and other STDs. Have a DNA test when the baby is born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I hope you're faking. If not, then sorry, but, as far as what you are, if you walk like a duck, quack like a duck, swim like a duck (and with 5 different guys at once, no less) then sorry, but you're a duck.

The only way you're going to be able to tell is have a dna test done with each man.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:00 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You can get a DNA test before the baby is born. Leave EVERYONE...including the women on here out of it!! Talk to your OB ASAP
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• wow, I hope you are kidding
    reava

Answer by reava at 11:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Seriously? Is this even a real question? Not only does it qualify you for not having good judgement but you actually want it to be one person over the others based on income not feelings, this would be why some women shouldnt be able to have children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Oh, I used protection at least half the time!!! So, Im pretty sure no STD's. I don't feel any burning or nothing.
    And 5 guys? That really isn't that much. I mean I don't take money or anything. Well sometims they buy me stuff, but Im not a prostitute. I just don't think it is that many people to sleep with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• This probably isn't even a real post.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Don't you have something better to do? Can't you sleep with more than five? That's nothing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 25, 2009