Gay husband?

I just found out my husband is going on craigslist and looking up the m4m personals. I even found some e-mails of him making posts about discreet oral sex. Could he be gay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Could he be gay? Paaaaalease honey! Wake up and smell the K-Y!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Well yes. Totally.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:04 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Sounds like he is at least bi-curious. Either way he is trying to cheat on you or may be cheating on you already, which is a TOTAL deal breaker in my book!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 11:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I would agree with bi or bi-curious, its still an attempt to cheat and the two of you need to have a talk about it maybe he is embarrassed and doesn't know how to tell you. I am not saying its right I am saying however that you really need to talk it out before going completely ape on his rear end.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Maybe if you gave him head more he wouldn't have to resort to men on CL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Wow. Anon 1109 om, that is totally messed up to say. If your spouse is hooking up with men, he is gay. Sorry. Get tested!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• You should grow a mustache. The stubble turns him on. I woudln't worry unless you have a hairy ass and he asks for anal.
    NinjaMomma

Answer by NinjaMomma at 11:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2009