The Fresh Beat Band....

What do you think of the show? I have to be honest when I saw the info type commercials for the 60th time in the months leading up to the airing. I wished something unfortunate would happen. Like their studio would blow up with them in it lol. Monday my DD and I watched a show before her nap and The Fresh Beat Band was on. It turned out to be a really cute show and my daughter just loves it.. She dances and at 2 1/2 knows the words to some of their songs. Then again she prob memorized them from the million infomercial's they showed leading up to the premier yesterday... So anyway it has won some space on my DVR since my little one loves it so much... I still think the ridiculous rapping/DJ guy that wears the yellow sweatshirt (Twist I think his name is)... Should be silenced forever and banned from ever ((trying)) to rap again... Also, Never to be seen dancing in public again. Yikes! Hot Mess!!

Mom2princessq

Asked by Mom2princessq at 11:14 PM on Aug. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh they annoy me. The songs get stuck in my head. My 1 year old starts whining when they come on TV. I tried to watch the show, but she just wasn't having it...
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• LOL I crack up at that guy who Tries to rap & beat box it's pretty sad
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 11:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• I agree this has got to be on my top 5 that I cannot stand!!!!! Thankfully my DS does not seem to care. But the commercials are driving me nuts!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:44 AM on Aug. 26, 2009